Home  »  Homeopathy Forum  »   Homoeopathy Science Student Forum  »   Examination Preparation Zone Examination Preparation Zone
  
Private Message : It is a facility for our members to message personally. It means that message will not be viewable by everyone, it will be available only to your friends group / your community or to all members of a particular forum. But these messages are temporary and will be deleted automatically after a certain time span, when all of its receivers viewed it, so no more dumping and cleaning. Further private messaging is not a board to write your views, but an online SMS facility to do online meetings at a pre-decided time. For more details about private messaging and groups, please view our Forum Guidelines & Rules.
Examination Preparation Zone
0 Members, 4 Guests Online
Post New Entry   Post Reply
Page 1 of 1
Homeopathy Student
India
7 years ago
2 Likes 0 Dislikes
How should i prepare for competitive exams
Preparing for competition is soooooooo different from professionals exam. how should i start...

hi all there, i am a intern and i want to pursue MD course; but how should i prepare for my exams; i have no clue, which books and which questions. can anyone guide me

Post Reply
Homeopath / Homeopathy Practitioner
India
6 years ago
2 Likes 1 Dislikes
Re: How should i prepare for competitive exams

hi surely that is difficult to complete the 6 years syll in 2-3 months but truly not impossible. first of all unless specified differently every exam has 60% questions from homeopathic subjects and the rest 40% from allied. so go for where u lack and complete it first. as for books it is always better to start with MCQs and work out accordingly. currently Dr. V.K. Chauhan's MCQs for UPSC is really great.

hope it serves u

all d best

Post Reply
Advertisement
Help Us Grow...
Quick Links
Post New Entry
Edit My Posts
Search Posts
Today's Posts
Advertisement
Recent Posts
Hi everbody
Breast cancer